Have a look at the Program page to see information for Month 2!
Check out the Outside Events page for a list of upcoming shows taking you from Orillia to Etobicoke to Mount Forest and a few places in between!
Here are some guest speakers arranged for upcoming meetings:
June Chambers Tuesday March 6, 2018 Quilt’s & Other Comforts.
Kerry Burke Tuesday April 3, 2018
Bring a friend!
Hello everyone! Please see the correction from Donna listed below for Skill-builder Month 1
The pattern should read: Cut 12 – 2 1/2″ green squares and 8 – 2 1/2″ pink squares. Our apologies for the error.
Take a look at the link below for more information on Days for Girls.
Please check out the link on the Project page! It is for the Medallion Skill Builder – Month 1!
Check out the Community Outreach page to see an update on the number of donations made!
The Guild Calendar has been updated! Check it out on the Program Page.
Days for Girls is still hard at work sending supplies and providing education around the world. Most recent projects have supported girls/young women in St. Lucia, Haiti and Ethiopia. They are always looking for the following items:
- girls briefs – sizes 10, 12 and 14
- large Ziploc freezer bags (must be Ziploc brand and freezer specific)
- procion dyes (dark colours)
- soaps (hotel-sized, still in original wrapper)
- 100% quilter’s cotton (dark patterns) – as small as 5 x 5 inches
- 100% cotton flannel (dark colours/patterns) – as small as 6 x 9 inches
- poly-cotton (bright, fun patterns) – at least 12 x 12 inches
- 100% polyester thread (dark colours)