Contact Us

Quilting Corners Guild Executive – 2017 – 2018

President:  Cheryl Dobo

Past President:  Judy Cotter

Vice President:  Cathy Doll

Treasurer:  Janice Sopko-Ellingson

Secretary: Siona Wilkie

Membership:  Judy Wilson 

Community Outreach:  Senora Baldry

Contact Us:

Email:  
quiltingcorners@gmail.com
Mail:  
Quilting Corners Guild
c/o 3943 5 Side Road, Bradford, ON L3Z 3S7

10 thoughts on “Contact Us

1. Hello,

I am a beginner quilter and thought joining a guild might assist my learning and development. Your website doesn’t seem to tell me (or I just couldn’t find it) if you are accepting new members; fees and whether it is possible to attend a meeting without joining to see if it is a good fit for me.

Any information would be appreciated. My email is pmkrause@rogers.com.

Thank you
    Pam Krause

2. Hi Pam
    Thank you for reaching out. The guild is still accepting members. The annual membership fee is $35 for 11 meetings. Guests are more than welcome at anytime for a token fee of $5.00. Joining a guild is an excellent opportunity to acquire new skills and quilting buddies to help you on your journey. A contact email is skbaldry@gmail.com We look forward to seeing you.

3. Hi,
    Merry Holidays.
    I’ve forgotten our password 🙁
    Could/would you please email it to me?
    Thanks, Sharon

4. Hi Sharon
    Merry Holidays to you as well! I will forward your request to guild executive member so they can send you the password in separate email. Thanks.
    Michele

5. Matthews House is so grateful for the support of the guild! 10 beautifully done quilts for our new home at 131 Wellington Street will be used every day and much loved!!

Highest regards,

Kim Woodland CEO, Fran Barbati Hospice Care Manager, Amber Woodland, Volunteer

6. I just want to say: I joined your meeting last night, I felt welcomed right from the front door. I was a little overwhelmed at first as there was so much to see. What an Lovely group.

I was invited to come and sit by Judy, and she introduced me to a few people. I felt welcomed and everyone who spoke to me, and there were lots. I don’t remember the names, but it was a great evening and I will be returning.

Thank you again

Elizabeth R.

7. I will be moving to Alliston July 2018. Is thare a date you are accepting memberships , or is there membership number restrictions?

8. Good afternoon,

Yes, we restrict our membership and are currently full but you can still come to our meetings for a guest fee of $5. When you come to the meeting please speak to Judy at the membership desk. Our meetings are the first Tuesday of the month at 7 pm at Shilton Hall, St John’s United Church on Victoria St, Alliston across from Shoppers Drugmart. Looking forward to meeting you.