Contact Us

Quilting Corners Guild Executive – 2019 – 2020

President: Cathy Doll

Vice President: Dianne Wyllie

Past President: Cheryl Dobo

Treasurer:  Janice Sopko-Ellingson

Secretary: Siona Wilkie

Membership:  Judy Wilson 

Community Outreach:  Senora Baldry

Contact Us:

Email:  
quiltingcorners@gmail.com

16 thoughts on “Contact Us

1. Hello,

I am a beginner quilter and thought joining a guild might assist my learning and development. Your website doesn’t seem to tell me (or I just couldn’t find it) if you are accepting new members; fees and whether it is possible to attend a meeting without joining to see if it is a good fit for me.

Any information would be appreciated. My email is pmkrause@rogers.com.

Thank you
    Pam Krause

2. Hi Pam
    Thank you for reaching out. The guild is still accepting members. The annual membership fee is $35 for 11 meetings. Guests are more than welcome at anytime for a token fee of $5.00. Joining a guild is an excellent opportunity to acquire new skills and quilting buddies to help you on your journey. A contact email is skbaldry@gmail.com We look forward to seeing you.

3. Hi,
    Merry Holidays.
    I’ve forgotten our password 🙁
    Could/would you please email it to me?
    Thanks, Sharon

4. Hi Sharon
    Merry Holidays to you as well! I will forward your request to guild executive member so they can send you the password in separate email. Thanks.
    Michele

5. Matthews House is so grateful for the support of the guild! 10 beautifully done quilts for our new home at 131 Wellington Street will be used every day and much loved!!

Highest regards,

Kim Woodland CEO, Fran Barbati Hospice Care Manager, Amber Woodland, Volunteer

6. I just want to say: I joined your meeting last night, I felt welcomed right from the front door. I was a little overwhelmed at first as there was so much to see. What an Lovely group.

I was invited to come and sit by Judy, and she introduced me to a few people. I felt welcomed and everyone who spoke to me, and there were lots. I don’t remember the names, but it was a great evening and I will be returning.

Thank you again

Elizabeth R.

7. I will be moving to Alliston July 2018. Is thare a date you are accepting memberships , or is there membership number restrictions?

8. Good afternoon,

Yes, we restrict our membership and are currently full but you can still come to our meetings for a guest fee of $5. When you come to the meeting please speak to Judy at the membership desk. Our meetings are the first Tuesday of the month at 7 pm at Shilton Hall, St John’s United Church on Victoria St, Alliston across from Shoppers Drugmart. Looking forward to meeting you.

9. HI,
    Last time I sold lots of tickets because I was able to print off and show a large picture of the raffle quilt to potential ticket buyers. Please put a similar picture on the website like last time and I promise to sell lots of tickets!
    Thank you,
    Ingrid

10. Hi,
    I forgot that our printer only has black and white. Is it possible for someone to print me off a colour picture and I will carry on with ticket sales? I can pick it up at the next Guild meeting.
    Thank you,
    Ingrid

11. Hi, I heard alot of great things about joining a guild. I am new at quilting and don’t know anyone around here who also has this hobbie. Is there a waiting list that I should sign my name to or do I just come to a meeting. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks Lee.

12. Hi Lee
    Thank you for reaching out and your interest in our guild. You have two options. You can contact Membership through Judy Wilson at judyawilson109@yahoo.ca Or, you are welcome to come to a meeting as a guest on the first Tuesday of any month. They are held at Shilton Hall in the United Church of Alliston (Main Street) starting at 7:00 pm. Currently our membership is full but there is a pending list. The guild would be happy for you to join us and get to know other quilters in the area.